Product Team Leader
JOB FUNCTION Product Team Leader
LOCATION Headquarters:Schaumburg, IL ,USA
Who you are:
- At ease working at all levels of the organization.
- Relentlessly curious about current market and technology trends, able to adapt accordingly.
- Passionate about quality and controls.
- A superior communicator with a penchant for change management.
- Unflinching in your desire for production stability.
How we work:
- Small, self-sufficient product-oriented teams with an entrepreneurial spirit organized into categories.
- Dedicated IT Operations experts committed to cutting-edge infrastructure and developer tools.
- We don’t add more folks to our teams, we add additional teams to scale.
- Casual, collaborative, agile environment which embraces and operates under our shared principles.
- Complete transparency with open, honest discussions about our progress.
- Close working relationship between executive stakeholders and product teams.
What we offer:
- Lean enabling process that focuses on putting our product teams in the best position to succeed.
- A commitment to investing in our products, hiring the best talent.
- The chance to meaningfully contribute to a vast market opportunity.
- Annual training allowance plus a subscription to Pluralsight for all technology colleagues.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years in building applications in a SaaS web development environment.
- Experience directly managing Software and QA engineers in a DevOps type environment.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture and developer tools, strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field, preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification or Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), a plus.
- Experience working in a .Net environment preferred.
During the last three months, you would have:
- A proven track record of increasing team’s velocity and providing visibility across the organization.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies, removed impediments, and enabled the team to be their best.
- Developed and implemented measurable continuous improvement plans.
- Managed dependencies across product teams/business.
- Effectively managed production issues and communicate business impact to stakeholders.
- Developed T-shaped skill sets and leadership capabilities of team members.
- Nourished a collaborative environment with a willingness to share ideas, where open and honest feedback flourishes.
- Facilitated longer-term career plans with each member of the product team, and found opportunities for team members to fulfill those goals.
- Rewarded top-performers and addressed performance issues in a timely and respectful way
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.paylocity.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below