JOB FUNCTION Production Engineer
COMPANY New Classrooms
LOCATION Headquarters:New York, NY,United States
About the Team
About the Role
About the Technology
- Angular 6+
- Modern RESTful web services built with .NET Core 2+, C#, and OAuth 2 / OpenID, all running on a PaaS and not tied to any particular OS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MongoDB Atlas, but only for distributed caching and locking
- Old-school sites and console apps built with .NET Framework 4+, C#, ASP.NET, SignalR, and Microsoft SQL Server, all running on Windows VMs
- Python (with Django and Celery) and RabbitMQ running on Linux VMs, backed by a PostgreSQL cloud service
- Jenkins, but not for what you’d expect
- Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Serverless: Azure Functions and AWS Lambda
- PaaS: Azure App Service and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- IaaS: Azure Virtual Machines, AWS EC2 instances, and various other service
- Atlassian: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo
- Up-to-date expertise in C#. We’re also open to candidates who are strong in another language and interested in switching.
- Solid understanding of REST, HTTP, and Internet/web/cloud fundamentals.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Expertise in anything listed under “Legacy Environments” above is a plus.
- On-call duty, but don’t worry, we get it. The leadership of New Classrooms includes a recovering former Google SRE. We respect your time.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://newclassrooms.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=271
You may also be interested in these jobs below