Publisher Support – Onboarding Specialist
JOB FUNCTION Publisher Support – Onboarding Specialist
LOCATION Headquarters:New York, NY,Remote
This position is remote work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates are encouraged to apply. AdThrive is a division of CafeMedia.
Our company and mission
AdThrive helps professional publishers make more money with ads on their site by acting as their trusted expert guide in the complicated world of online advertising. Through our work, we help the best creators and contributors on the web: people who have a passion for their craft (cooking, decorating, parenting, finance, investing, and so many other niches) get to write about it and be paid to focus on their dream. We help families pay their bills and find hope. We help small business owners thrive. We support the people who are making the internet a better place!
As a Publisher Support & Onboarding Specialist for AdThrive, you understand the blogging industry and are immersed in current trends. You’re the kind of person who enjoys helping people and going out of your way to make sure they’re happy. You understand the value of a good first impression and have a keen sense of awareness in regard to the human condition — how people are diverse, how they all need love and kindness. The thought of helping someone in even the smallest way warms you to your core!
We’re looking for someone who would be happy to spend most of their day establishing and building relationships with new publishers through written communication and helping them understand the AdThrive process and the heart behind what we do. This will include building confidence and trust with new publishers throughout the process, analyzing how their ads are performing, coming up with smart, creative ways to frame analytical data so that “non-numbers” type people can understand it, and working closely with a variety of internal teams to strategize and plan so that we can constantly work toward making our services and experience better for our community of publishers. Bottom line: Our company’s heart is to serve the best content creators on the web, and as an AdThrive Onboarding Specialist, you get to serve on the welcoming committee!
Day in the Life:
- Responsible for establishing an exceptional first impression of AdThrive
- Building and maintaining awesome relationships with publishers through written communication
- Crafting thoughtful, extremely detailed and personal responses to publisher questions in our support system (Zendesk)
- Analyzing ad layouts and earnings and putting that into easy-to-understand terms
- Going above and beyond to provide publishers with a stellar experience
- Administrative/data entry tasks
- Being an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, Zendesk, Appear.in and more
- Communicating complex concepts simply and creatively
- Organizing data to find solutions
You’ll do well if you have:
- Patience, grace, a sense of humor, and some moderate GIF sharing abilities
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A passion for solving tough problems and proposing elegant solutions
- Always striving to make everything you touch better
- Genuine desire to help others solve problems and succeed
- High level of comfort working in a fast paced environment
- Creativity in your veins
- A willingness to learn new things and adapt to change
- Familiarity with current blogging trends and insights
- Strong written communication skills
- Understanding of people – what makes them tick, picking up what they mean even if it’s different than what they said, etc.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- A “self-starter” mentality: you know what needs to be done and don’t need someone to ask you to do it
- Data comparison/analysis and high levels of comfort with spreadsheets
- Working understanding of Blogging & SEO
- Previous experience in customer support and building client relationships
- Commitment to AdThrive’s Mission Statement
There is limitless opportunity here for the person who makes themselves valuable. We’re a young company and growing fast, so strong leaders and strong performers will have opportunity to grow and see increasing responsibility.
A competitive base salary will be offered. In addition, we offer health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, life insurance, paid/vacation/sick/personal time, and many perks.
CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via #
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!