QA Automation Engineer
JOB FUNCTION QA Automation Engineer
If you are a QA Engineer and you want to learn and provide your knowledge in an Agile technologies’ environment, this job is for you!
We are looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt with dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal projects and being part of a development team.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
– Be part of teams made up of developers and DevOps
– Participate in all software develpment’s steps, since the analysis to the product delivery in production
– Take part of release process
– Experience in test design and integration
– Knowledge of version control
– Experience with Agile methodologies
– Good English level
– Experience with Linux environments
VALUABLE EXTRA SKILLS
– Experience with automated tests
– Other testing services (performance, security, interface)
– Knowledge of continuous integration
– Knowledge of Python/Django
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via