QA Exploratory Tester – Remote
JOB FUNCTION QA Exploratory Tester – Remote
COMPANY Piggy, LLC.
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote Worldwide,Remote Worldwide
QA Exploratory Tester – Remote Job Description:
What We Are Looking For:
- A curious mindset with an attention to detail
- Experience designing test strategies and orchestrating work on multiple teams to create highly efficient QA process and a very high quality bar.
- Experience working on various Agile development methodologies, and having strong opinion on them.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Design, develop and execute test cases.
- Lead regression test development, including engaging the project teams at the beginning of the development process to develop such cases proactively ahead of a new release.
- Coordinate with QA automation engineers to automate test cases as much as possible.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Excellent English language skills.
- Able to read French or German is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.joinpiggy.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below