JOB FUNCTION React Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Montreal, Canada,Canada
- You’re comfortable being part of a small, autonomous and distributed team.
- Being a small team, we dive into everything. You are comfortable working across the full stack, from writing CSS to fine tuning a CDN—although we don’t expect you to know these skills upfront, but you should be willing to learn them when they become necessary.
- You’re a quick learner who’s able to pick up new concepts whenever necessary.
- You’re able to adequately prioritize between improving UX, optimizing performance, and building new features.
- You’re comfortable with React.
- You care about the end-product beyond just writing the code that makes it work.
- TypeScript, Redux, Reselect, Observables.
- front-end performance (e.g. optimising page load, page layout, and React rendering).
- building a large-scale app
- Generous vacation: 3 weeks MINIMUM vacation.
- Work from home: We’re a remote first company.
- Workshops/conferences: Conferences & Learning budget.
- Company retreats: Team retreats 1-2 times a year.
- Relocation: If you’d like to relocate to Montreal, we provide $8,000 lump sum to cover out-of-pocket costs associated with relocation
- Flexible hours: You manage your time. You set your working hours.
- Maternal/Paternal leave: If you have a baby, you’re paid for any time you need to take off. The time you take off will be your judgment. This is an important time and we don’t want to be deciding which days you should be taking off or not. We’ll be there for you. If we feel the balance is not quite right or if you have any questions, we’ll chat.
- Pet friendly: Obviously if you work from home, but also if you relocate to Montreal. Our office is pet friendly.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://unsplash.com/hiring
You may also be interested in these jobs below