JOB FUNCTION Recruiting Coordinator
- We do the right thing for our customers.
- We’re a team, built on trust.
- We’re proud to be remote.
- We’re in control of our own destiny.
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, and university boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use and help implement tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to Lead Recruiter and hiring managers
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Seamlessly assist in the transition from recruiter handoff to our onboarding specialist
- Maintain a complete and confidential record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in recruiting
- Maintain contact with all emails, LinkedIn messages and external messages from candidates
- Attend and promote TaxJar at events, conferences and careers events as needed
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Remote work experience is preferred
- Creative and problem solver mindset
- Proven work experience as a successful Recruiting Coordinator or Recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn and other technical job sites
- Only want to work remotely
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Brand new Macbook computer
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.taxjar.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below