Release Manager – C/Python/React
JOB FUNCTION Release Manager – C/Python/React
COMPANY Analytics Fire
LOCATION Headquarters:Palo Alto, CA,North America
- Back-end: Ruby / Python / Node.js
- Embedded: Embedded Linux, Yocto, C, MQTT
- CV: OpenCV, PCL, object identification and tracking
- ML: TensorFlow, OpenCV, adaptive parametric modeling, ADTs, N-Dimensional Transforms
- Modern software techniques: RESTful APIs, SOA, PaaS, etc
- Agile collaboration and DevOps tools: Github, Trello, Slack, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Vagrant, etc
- Other technologies we are currently building with: AWS, GCP, Salesforce platform, ARKit
Description of responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain well-coordinated relationships with key internal and client-side stakeholders to help drive decision making around production software releases, data engineering, and DevOps.
- Participate in collaborative planning discussions and technical decision making early in the project lifecycle to ensure that key decisions are made with reliability, testability, and maintenance in mind.
- Monitor and oversee coordination, integration, flow of development, testing, and deployment around multiple parallel projects and threads of engineering execution.
- Drive planning and delivery of high quality software releases:
- Manage change control process during releases
- Continuously improve company release processes
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and remove obstacles to releases
- Personally plan and lead the team through our most important software releases. Advise and support the team so that they can take on less critical releases on a day-to-day basis.
- Continually integrate the QA team and testing engineers into both the requirements gathering and software development processes and report status to clients on a very frequent basis.
Skills & Requirements
- Soft skills necessary to develop and maintain well-coordinated relationships with key internal and client-side stakeholders to help drive decision making around production software releases, data engineering, and DevOps.
- 3+ years hands experience as an embedded Software Engineer, full stack Software Engineer, or Data Engineer, ideally within a commercial startup environment.
- Familiarity with current modern best practices around software development, data engineering, and DevOps
- Ability and willingness to familiarize yourself with the specific technical stacks that we use.
- Superior organization and detail orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to design, document, and evangelize new engineering processes to meet evolving organizational requirements.
- Hands-on technical experience writing code in C, C++, Python, ReactJS
- Previous experience as a technical Program Manager.
About Analytics Fire
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via email@example.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below