Remote Customer Success Representative
JOB FUNCTION Remote Customer Success Representative
- Energized by high-pressure situations, a fast-paced workplace, and a very busy inbox
- Familiar with supporting online applications, Internet technologies, and is adept at communicating technical concepts
- Able to influence customers’ adoption of paid product features as appropriate for their business
- Resourceful, detail-oriented and truly passionate about making sure the customer gets what they need
- Ready to dive headfirst into customer issues, and loves getting to the bottom of things
- Empathetic, with a cheerful disposition
- Able to welcome and embrace change as we continue to learn and grow!
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a direct customer-facing role, with at least one of those years being primarily via written communication
- Impeccable writing skills, with a focus on modifying your tone based on the context (customer’s happiness level, urgency of situation, etc.)
- Ability to work across teams to get customer issues resolved – experience working closely with software engineers on bugs or product managers on new features is a huge plus.
- Preference for someone who has previously worked in a startup environment – doing customer support for a company like Shippo is very different from working for a larger, more regimented company
- Ability to surface customers’ business needs and communicate Shippo’s ability to meet those needs
- Experience with Google Apps, Slack, Zendesk or other similar CRM
- Schedule flexibility — we do our best to have extended support hours so the ability to work earlier/later or on the weekends is a plus
- While not a firm requirement, multi-lingual candidates are a huge plus, especially French/Canadian French
- Insurance: medical, dental, vision (90% covered by the company, incl. dependents)
- Take-as-much-as-you-need vacation policy, with the possibility of some remote work
- Lunch provided daily, along with drinks and snacks (SF only)
- Fun team events outside of work hours – happy hours, “escape the room” adventures, hikes, and more!
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://goshippo.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below