Remote ReactJS/Redux Software Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Remote ReactJS/Redux Software Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Austin, TX,North America
Our Assessments team has a simple mission: help candidates get the right job. We let people build a profile to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and abilities using job assessments… we’re trying to make the resume a thing of the past.
Our team is highly distributed geographically so this position is open to remote candidates anywhere in the US or Canada.
Our team is nimble and scrappy. We ship new capabilities often and quickly by explicitly asking ourselves the 80/20 question a.k.a. the Pareto Principle.
* Build the core functionality of our assessments platform and own design and execution
* Develop our API and integrations with external applicant tracking systems like Greenhouse and Jobvite
* Scale to serve 100M+ job seekers
What we are looking for:
- Deep web application development experience for complex apps
- Sr Level, 5+ years of recent industry experience
- Must be proficient in either ReactJS/Redux or RoR
- Must have experience with architecture, scalable systems and conducting code reviews
- Our stack is ReactJS and Ruby on Rails
Our hiring process:
We don’t care very much about your resume or your interviewing/whiteboarding skills. We want to see your code!
Our interview process:
- 15min phone call with a recruiter
- 1-hour google hangout, showing off your coding abilities
- 2 day paid working project
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.indeed.co.in
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate