JOB FUNCTION Sales Consultant
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,CA
- Collaborate with the team in claiming and responding to all inbound client inquiries.
- Research clients to better connect with them, understand their needs, and identify critical business opportunities.
- Remain highly knowledgeable about industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Determine client fit.
- Establish, grow, and maintain business relationships with current and prospective clients, taking ownership over the generation of new business for Toptal.
- Track your individual and team performance against quantitative goals, brainstorming and executing optimizations as needed.
- Resolve issues by investigating the root of the problem, planning sound solutions, and making recommendations to team leaders.
- Be in constant communication with your team via Zoom.
- You must have excellent customer service skills and outstanding phone manners.
- You must be highly motivated and continuously strive for personal and professional improvement.
- Ability to understand and develop sales strategies.
- A positive, confident, and determined demeanor.
- Ability and desire to discover pain points and help clients resolve them.
- You must be capable of flourishing in a competitive environment.
- World-class time management skills.
- A technical background is preferred. Familiarity with software development is a plus.
- Previous sales experience is a plus, but is not required.
- You must be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be an outstanding individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.toptal.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below