Sales Coordinator (EMEA)
JOB FUNCTION Sales Coordinator (EMEA)
- Handling the processing of Purchase Orders, Estimates and Invoices, and updating accounting software and internal systems with financial data as required.
- Sending PayPal requests and confirming received PayPal payments
- Proactively seeking and resolving credit card expiration issues and following up on unpaid invoices.
- Handling pricing estimate, trial extension, annual payment and renewal requests.
- Serving as point of contact with potential users after product demo, and co-owning customer relationships with Onboarding and Customer Success teams to facilitate a smooth onboarding experience.
- Speaking directly to leads and assisting with webinars.
- Handling incoming Sales related interactions with customers through Zendesk
- Coordinating with Legal and DevOps teams on terms and conditions and security documents.
- Populating customer requested product and security questions in customer forms and managing the efforts of multiple teams to meet deadlines.
- Identifying opportunities for automation and improving efficiency with our processes, working with our Customer Operations team.
- 1+ years professional experience in a communications-based role.
- Fluency in English, with flawless writing skills. If you also speak other languages, tell us! Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, and Japanese will be considered assets.
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- Proficiency in Google Apps suite. Bonus if experience using Zapier.
- Previous experience with invoicing systems preferred but not essential.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and execute work with minimal direction or supervision.
- Naturally customer-centric. This role will support both external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Must submit to a confidential background check processed by a third party provider.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/support-hero-americas/
You may also be interested in these jobs below