Sales Development, Outbound, EU (bilingual French and English)
JOB FUNCTION Sales Development, Outbound, EU (bilingual French and English)
COMPANY Award Force
Sales Development Representative, Outbound, Europe
Bilingual role, requires business-level fluency in French and English.
We’re looking for a tenacious, self-motivated and energetic people-person to help us manage our growing market demand in Europe. Through outbound prospecting, you’ll help identify, qualify and guide opportunities for our Account Executives to demonstrate Award Force.
We have solid sales traction with a much-loved product that has well-and-truly found market fit, and you’ll be helping to put a rocket under it!
- High volume prospecting (outbound sales) to generate qualified leads (between 40 and 60 calls a day)
- Uncover how we can deliver amazing value for future clients
- You’ll become an expert in SaaS for recognition programs
- Uncover and build relationships at all levels
- Proficient use of our sales technology stack
- Build and maintain pipeline momentum
- Energetically embrace our global mission!
- Previous experience in successful sales prospecting, telemarketing or other lead generation activities, or a strong interest in sales
- Fast, reliable internet access
- Ability to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Able to work remotely and own your outcomes
- Loads of energy, humour, passion, and empathy
- Genuine interest in helping provide amazing value for people
- A passion for technology, SaaS in particular
- A powerful work ethic, methodical in your approach
- Superior communication skills
- Committed to continuous improvement
Sound challenging? Fun? It is, and rewarding too— knowing you’re selling a great product and seeing your nurtured prospects turn into happy clients.
What we offer
- Full-time role, based remotely, work from anywhere from Europe
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Friendly, sociable, mature, responsible team
- Lots of training and excellent internal support
- We’re ready to go when you are, the sooner the better
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 38-hour working week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
- A budget for computer equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
How to apply
Submission is via the Award Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered.
Ready? Please go to https://www.awardforce.com/careers for details.
Award Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of professional, like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in a discrimination free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.awardforce.com/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate