Sales Development Representative
JOB FUNCTION Sales Development Representative
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote,North America
About The Role:
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, personable Sales Representative with a passion for working in the design world to help with our proactive sales efforts. This is a full-time, remote position, reporting to the Director of Business Development and Marketing. As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be focused on generating qualified leads to pass along to Account Executives.
- Learning the company profile and operations
- Generating, qualifying, and passing new sales opportunities to the sales team
- Conducting market research to identify trends and opportunities
- Working closely with Account Executives to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Being generally available to pitch in and do whatever needs to get done to help the Sales Team and Dribbble as a collective whole
- Managing outbound campaigns and maintaining a pipeline of active leads
- Experience in Outbound Sales Development, or a similar role
- Experience in B2B, B2C, or SaaS sales
- Experience working in the recruitment industry, selling into HR or procurement a strong plus!
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate Dribbble’s products
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- A thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods
- Experience building and managing a pipeline of leads from start to close
- The ability to meet (and even exceed!) monthly sales revenue goals
- Familiarity with Airtable, Front, and CRM tools
- Enthusiasm for Dribbble or the design community
- Worked remotely, or want to give it a shot
- Willingness to learn and grow
We encourage you to apply if you have any combination of the listed skills and this sounds like a job you’ll love.
Why you want to work here:
At Dribbble, you’ll join a diverse team dedicated to learning, teaching, and growing; as individuals, as a team, as a business, and as a community. As a workplace, we pride ourselves on doing right by our employees, and have a benefits package that makes being a part of the Dribbble team a dream job and something to be really proud of:
– Work from anywhere. We are a 100% distributed team – no need to relocate to work for us.
– Build your dream schedule: We trust you to set your own schedule to meet the needs of your team and project.
– Stay healthy. Fully paid medical and dental insurance for you and your family – and a work-life balance that puts your mental health first.
– Unplug. Unlimited paid-time-off so you can relax and recharge.
– Bonus holidays: We observe both American and Canadian Federal holidays company-wide!
– Pro tools. MacBook Pro (or Air) and all the tools you need to do your best work.
– Get your learn on. We cover books, conferences, courses… get smarter!
– Family first. We offer 3 months paid parental leave for US employees, and EI parental leave top ups for Canadian employees when your family grows.
– Stay focused: We’re meeting-free on Mondays and Fridays
– Perk up. Feel good about treating yourself to a latte or two with your monthly coffee bonus. Now you’re not just loitering at coffee shops!
– Buff up. Everyone needs to get away from the desk sometimes. We cover gym and exercise reimbursements so that you can stay fit.
– Save up. Put pre-tax savings into a 401k or RRSP. You’ll appreciate it later.
– Hang out. We get our team together for some quality face-to-face time a few times a year. Each time we meet up in a different city around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://dribbble.com/hiring
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate