JOB FUNCTION Sales Representative
LOCATION Headquarters:Remote, San Francisco,Remote, San Francisco
- Identify leads. Figuring out which brands are most relevant to our audience and who at those companies would want to work with us.
- Manage a pipeline. Realistically, this is going to include a good amount of cold emailing. But that’s just part of it – creative communication, managing discussions, and building relationships is key.
- Account management. Compared to some sales teams where a deal is closed and passed on to another team, we let you work with our team and your accounts to ensure we deliver just what they want – and convince them to renew!
- 3+ years of professional experience in sales. Sales experience in media , SaaS or similar industries is ideal.
- Hustle. You need to be able to track down busy people and get them to talk to you. This requires creative communication, research, and hustle.
- Persistence. We mentioned this above, but it bears reiteration. You might need to email someone 6 times before you catch their attention. We need someone willing to push hard.
- Communication. This is a growth position, not an editorial position, but we are an editorial-driven company and everybody needs to be able to write and communicate well.
- Curiosity. To excel in this role, you need to be able to build a deep understanding of each of the verticals we publish in. That means knowing the events, companies, products, and most importantly, people, in each of these verticals and having your finger to the pulse of any changes or developments.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Familiarity with tools like outreach.io, Google Docs, Pipedrive, and Slack
- What are types of companies do you think would be interested in advertising in the Inside.com newsletters?
- Why do you think you’d be a good fit for this role at Inside?
- How would you describe Inside.com to a potential sales lead?
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via http://jobs.inside.com/p/3a515515294a-marketing-associate
You may also be interested in these jobs below