Sales Success Specialist (EMEA)
JOB FUNCTION Sales Success Specialist (EMEA)
- Performing product demos and presenting webinars for both prospects and customers.
- Refining and developing how we converse with prospective clients to ensure they are educated on what they can achieve with our product.
- Defining and leading projects that make it possible for leads to self-serve their sales-related needs.
- Identifying ways to improve our onboarding experience.
- Working closely with the Customer Success team both during the sales pipeline and at the handover stage.
- Assisting and defining our capabilities on Pilots, POCs and RFPs.
- Creating, updating and maintaining a sales opportunity and forecast system.
- Working with leadership to help determine pricing and product line strategy as well as identify new markets we can enter and develop plans to do so effectively.
- Working with internal teams to be the voice of the customer for improvements on product, onboarding, and overall experience.
- Developing plans for identifying and scaling expansion opportunities.
- Conveying prospective customer needs to product managers and product teams.
- Working closely with Finance, Legal and DevOps to ensure the team is efficiently issuing and managing estimates, invoices, legal agreements and security documents.
- Helping to define training material and programmes as the Sales team grows.
- Partnering with Marketing to create and drive market specific programs and lead generation campaigns.
- Learning and being ahead of the curve of Saas sales and the Analytics industry.
- 3+ years of inbound sales experience, ideally with high volume, SMB accounts. Enterprise experience in addition to this is considered advantageous.
- Customer facing experience in a technology environment – empathetic to the challenges customers face.
- Product savvy – able to develop strong understanding and technical knowledge in order to speak confidently to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- Naturally organised and prepared disposition.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and wear many hats in a startup role – you’ll need to be comfortable taking calls and closing deals while also thinking strategically about growing our sales efforts.
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills.
- Passionate about technology solutions.
- Process oriented – proven experience of approaching process in a scalable way and implementing pipelines that are efficient in closing leads at high volume.
- Perfect oral, written, and presentation skills in English.
- Empathetic and adaptable – must be comfortable talking to different types of potential customers from multiple industries and technical abilities.
- Demonstrated history of successfully managing renewals.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/support-hero-americas/
You may also be interested in these jobs below