JOB FUNCTION Salesforce Developer
COMPANY Forward Financing
LOCATION Headquarters:Boston, MA ,USA
- Assist with Salesforce administration and development
- Develop Lightning Components
- Customize Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects
- Develop custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Be responsible for building and troubleshooting Administrative based tasks in Process Builder, Workflow, etc.
- Run Salesforce queries (SoQL and SoSL)
- Develop Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers
- COACHABLE: Open to feedback. Solicit feedback and uses it as a means to improve personal development. Flexible and adaptable, can adjust and respond to changing priorities and conditions effectively.
- POSITIVE: High energy, excited by and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and growing organization. “Can-do-attitude”, versatile and willing take on what needs to be done to move the business forward. Enthusiastic, exhibits passion and excitement over work. Optimistic, positive, open, and objective toward others.
- HIGH STANDARDS: Quality orientation, expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best. Accountable, responsible and driven to meet and exceed personal objectives. Follow through on commitments, live up to verbal and written agreements. A Doer, roll up your sleeves, get it done, demonstrate high degrees of diligence.
- COLLABORATIVE: Strong “people orientation”. Work well in groups by being open to ideas. Can disagree without being abrasive or intimidating. Teamwork. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships.
- EFFICIENT: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort and demonstrating strong ability to organize, plan and focus on key priorities, while also making sure important details do not slip through the cracks.
- EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT: Aware of, control, and express one’s emotions. Handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. Exercise good judgement while under pressure.
- PROACTIVE: Act without being told what to do, while bringing new ideas to the company. Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done, including working long hours at times if needed.
- COMMUNICATOR: Speak and write clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Possess an openness to people and a willingness to hear what others are saying.
- STRATEGIC THINKER: Think and perform both tactically and strategically. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis or current and future trends.
- JUDGEMENT: Strong business acumen and excellent logic and reasoning skills, ability to exercise great judgement while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in taking a Salesforce organization from Classic to the Lightning Experience
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status required
- Knowledge of Java and Oracle technology is a plus
- Salesforce Certified Administrator -preferred, not required
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.forwardfinancing.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below