JOB FUNCTION Scrum Master
LOCATION Headquarters:Chicago, IL ,USA
- Participates in multiple cross-functional project teams.
- Supports project teams in monitoring the execution, progress, and risks of Engineering project deliverables and overall program elements.
- Coordinates project meetings, communicates status, readiness, business issues, technical issues, resource requirements and their resolution across functional teams and management.
- Facilitates and organizes daily stand-up meetings, sprint sizing and planning, retrospectives, and demonstrations
- Collaborates with Product Managers, and Engineering team leads to plan releases and ensure backlog maintenance
- Tracks teams velocity and project release schedules
- Identifies and helps to removes any obstacles that prevents the Engineering team from attaining sprint goals
- Reports project progress, team status and issues to project stakeholders and management team
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement, creativity, and innovation
- Aids project teams with determining suitable commitments for stories, defects, and tasks
- Coordinates and schedules the execution of deliverables across multiple teams
- Results-Driven: Must have a proven record of driving results in high-growth companies and must have an inner drive to succeed
- Time Management Guru: The Scrum Master role is one that will pull you in multiple directions and you must be able to prioritize and manage your time. The ideal candidate will naturally be able to differentiate urgent, important, and urgently important tasks.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Skilled leading and working with geographically distributed teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
- Candidate must be self-motivated and work independently with limited supervision
- Strong organization, and time management skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred, but not essential
- Project management experience (PMP certification a plus) with proven history of delivering software projects
- Certified Scrum Master and 2+ years of Scrum Master experience or Agile methodologies preferred
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Engineering team. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are, and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.
- Provide us some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with a member of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://hireology.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below