JOB FUNCTION Security Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Hong Kong (but entire team is distributed),Hong Kong (but entire team is distributed)
Operational Security Manager (CISMP, CISM, CISSP)
AmaZix is the leading provider of community management services for crypto projects. We specialise in helping projects running on the Ethereum blockchain, especially those building up to their ICOs. Projects we work on include Bancor, BANKEX, WePower, GBX and Cardstack.
We are growing extremely fast and from our founding nine months ago we now have over 100 team members and manage over 60 high level projects, with many more asking to come aboard than we can take. We are profitable and have been since day one.
If you are not technically familiar with blockchain based projects then no problem – it is not required. However some knowledge of what Ethereum is would be useful.
Though our company is based in Hong Kong our team is distributed around the world (primarily Europe).
We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in an Operational Security Manager role, who can demonstrate ownership and accountability of delivering Security IT Services into a dynamic and remote business.
- Minimum one of the following Security qualifications; IS027001 lead Auditor, CISMP, CISM or CISSP
- Excellent communications skills & be able to translate complex security information into layman’s terms for those that are not conversant with security knowledge & services
- Good knowledge of British & International security standards
- Ability to work as part of a remote team
- Ability to develop conceptual models for the delivery of security services
- Security Risk Management
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing relationships with the business and with customers
- Be responsible for all Security related aspects to maintain Security compliance
- Proactively promote security services
- Management of security incidents
- Managing & mitigating threats
- Writing and maintaining security policies & compliance
- Adhere to 27001 compliances and develop roadmap to accreditation
- Ensure operational security input & governance is exercised over all new technical implementations
- Raise security awareness within the business
- Manage a security risk register
- Review & authorise change requests
- Act as a security point of contact for the business
- Ensure all security documents are maintained
- Manage privilege access management
- Ensure 3rd parties are Security compliant
- Produce monthly Security report for your line manager
- Chair & Manage Security meetings & maintain minutes
- Produce and drive recommendations for security improvements
Perfect command of English (written and spoken)
Invoicing structure and proper registration. Willingness to be paid in Ethereum would be a huge plus.
Able to work full-time.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.amazix.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate