Senior Data Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Senior Data Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,North America
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with data scientists to develop ML pipelines that can perform at scale.
- Understanding of tools and processes required to support live models.
- Establish data architecture processes and practices that can be scheduled, automated, replicated and serve as standards for other teams to leverage.
- Collaborate with data analysts to develop ETL pipelines tasks in order to facilitate extraction of insights from data.
- Spearhead, plan and carry out the implementation of solutions while self-managing.
What we’re looking for:
- At least three years of professional experience developing data infrastructure solutions.
- Fluency in Python and understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- In-depth experience building scalable solutions in PySpark.
- In-depth expertise with Spark and EMR in order to tweak cluster for optimum performance.
- Passion for clean code and testing with Pytest, FactoryBoy, or equivalent.
- Astute ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions.
- Working knowledge of Unix, Git, and AWS tooling.
- B.S. in Computer Science is a nice to have but we love professional experience even more than a degree.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://workat.doximity.com/positions/
You may also be interested in these jobs below