Senior DevOps Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Senior DevOps Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Vaduz, Liechtenstein,Vaduz, Liechtenstein
- Build infrastructure for the secure deployment and monitoring of our exchange services.
- Document your work thoroughly so that others can work with and build upon it.
- Engage in test-driven development practices.
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
- 4+ years in a prior DevOps role.
- Experience managing cloud provider services (e.g., AWS GCP) using Terraform.
- Experience deploying highly secure systems (such as financial software).
- Experience managing cloud provider services (e.g., AWS GCP).
- Extensive knowledge of Kubernetes, microservice deployments, and CI/CD (Gitlab)
- Experience with managing distributed systems in Elixir.
- 1+ years experience working with Elixir.
- Experience working in remote teams.
- A history of contributing to open source software.
- Experience working with OTP, Ecto, and Plug.
- Familiarity with Elixir typespecs.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via email@example.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below