Senior DevOps Engineer – Remote with Travel
JOB FUNCTION Senior DevOps Engineer – Remote with Travel
LOCATION Headquarters:Los Angeles, CA,Must be located: North America
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, creation and provisioning of infrastructure.
- Deploy and maintain applications.
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement operational solutions while defining, adhering to industry best practices.
- Work on remote distributed, cross functional agile teams to train and educate clients and stakeholders on industry best practices.
- Travel to and work on client site as necessary
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools.
- Proficient in Ruby and at least one other programming language.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ELK stack.
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana for metrics aggregation/visualization.
- Configuration of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience using Kubernetes.
- Experience with automation tools/platforms.
- Experience with alerting and monitoring tools.
- Experience with Terraform is a plus.
- Experience working in a highly distributed company is a plus.
- Experience writing backend applications is not required but definitely a plus.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum SDLC.
- Possess a strong and reliable internet connection.
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Pacific Time Zone – UTC -8
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://citrusbyte.com
You may also be interested in these jobs below