Senior DevOps/System Admin Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Senior DevOps/System Admin Engineer
COMPANY Action Verb
LOCATION Headquarters:Las Vegas, NV,USa
- ~100 servers, mostly hosted on AWS
- 8 AWS regions, as well as multiple colocated hosting providers
- Hundreds of public IP addresses
- 500+ HTTPS requests per second
- 25+ FTP/SFTP/FTPS logins per second
- 100+ file transfers per second
- 10,000+ log entries per second
- 150,000+ metrics
- 99.9% uptime record
For Roles on Our Infrastructure Team, We Want To See This Track Record of Results:
- Experience managing large cloud server deployments that have seen real production usage.
- Experience building distributed, failure-resistant architecture, including disaster recovery, backups, failover, etc.
- Experience with the advanced features of public cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure (we use AWS).
- Significant experience working with GNU/Linux servers, including a complete understanding of the command line, /proc, services, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of networking concepts, including layers, firewalls, DNS, VPN, etc.
- Proficiency with configuration management tools, such as Chef or Puppet, and fluency with at least one major scripting language.
- Familarity with large scale monitoring and analysis systems, such as ELK or Splunk (we use ELK).
- Complete understanding of how to build secure infrastructure and an awareness of common server security vulnerabilities.
- History managing a large database at scale (we use MySQL).
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://actionverb.com/job-ads/infrastructure
You may also be interested in these jobs below