LOCATION Headquarters:London, UK,London, UK
- Collaborative spirit
- Curiosity: excited about exploring and learning.
- Mission-driven: you care deeply about building great products that affect people’s lives.
- You are excited about joining a 20-person startup with all the ups, downs and ownership that entails.
- Transparency, reliability and considerateness.
- You have both front-end and back-end experience
- You have experience iterating on products from end-to-end (full feature)
We’re looking for a seasoned full-stack developer that can build features across the entire stack (front-end, back-end, mobile). Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be working on
- Be part of leading a high-performing team: inspiring team members, set priorities and own results
- Building backend microservices
- Pushing our thinking on core architecture choices
- Working directly with our product team to build, maintain and improve slick user interfaces across devices
- Switching between different apps and devices (web, desktop, iOS, Android)
Aula is a communication platform for education. Think ‘Slack for education’: consumer tech on the front-end yet complex infrastructure on the back-end. We’ve built Aula because we believe digital learning infrastructure should encourage community and participation-based learning.
- Personal development is part of being ‘a high performer’. Each quarter, you’ll set targets for your own personal development.
- Shared ownership: Joining the Aula journey means you will own part of the company. 📈
- Technology: Get hooked up with the technology you need to do your best work. 💻
- Free books: Whatever you want to read. 🤓
- Family leave: We offer enhanced family leave, no matter if you’re the one giving birth or not – and a commitment to open, continuous communication. 🐣
- Flexible working 🌻
- Company retreats 🌴
- React (and React Native)
- Microservices backends with Node.js and AWS
- Mongo, Redis and others dbs
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://aula.education/careers.html
You may also be interested in these jobs below