Senior Growth Product Manager
JOB FUNCTION Senior Growth Product Manager
COMPANY Cro Metrics
- Partnering with the client for the ideation, prioritization, road-mapping, design, and approval process for all hypotheses generation and experimentation
- Diving deep into the results to deliver the data story, learnings and recommendations from the experiment
- Collaborating with a remote team of engineers, designers and other PMs to support experiment ideation and execution
- Managing all aspects of the client relationship from daily experiment monitoring to kicking off the renewal process to evangelizing the value of Cro Metrics
- Approximately 5-10% travel to visit customers.
Who we’re looking for
- Lifelong learner
- Direct experience running A/B or split tests. We’re not in a position to train people from scratch right now, so you’ll need to relate your experience in order to apply.
- 5+ years of professional experience working in digital product management, user experience design or similar roles on consumer-facing web products
- Demonstrated extremely strong presentation and communication skills – presenting complex to ideas is a critical skill for success at Cro Metrics, this is not just a copy/paste from other job descriptions
- Built and delivered product roadmaps full of winning and losing ideas
- Passion for using data to improve user experiences
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Worked cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Genuinely like working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love product strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- If you’re interested in checking out the swell people you’ll be working with, click here to learn more about the team.
- Matching 401k on the first 4% of income subject to a 3 month waiting period.
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based. (However, this doesn’t mean ultimate freedom, this is a full time job where you get to work from where you live.)
- Liberal vacation policy.
- All the professional gear you need to be successful (e.g. macbook, monitor, and noise-cancelling blackwire headset)
A unique hiring process – we pay you to interview
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://crometrics.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below