Senior Product Designer (Monitoring & Performance)
JOB FUNCTION Senior Product Designer (Monitoring & Performance)
We’re seeking a senior product designer who can empathize with technical users to define the future of performance management of modern technologies and businesses. As part of a small team at a quickly growing startup, the position requires driving all steps of the design process.
This role involves close collaboration with product management and engineering, from product discovery to implementation. And as one of the early members of the design team, there is the opportunity to define and establish the design practice and workflow.
- Facilitates product discovery with all disciplines
- Develops and maintains understanding of customers, stakeholders, users, their pain points, and workflows
- Builds wireframes, mockups, prototypes to communicate, develop, and challenge ideas
- Produces user interfaces and visual assets for implementation
- Understands and continuously influences product analytics from product capability
- Works lightweight user testing and short iterations into day-to-day
- Incorporates business constraints into design decisions and continually pushes to overcome these constraints
We have a partially remote team, and are currently hiring from:
- European Union & UK
If you prefer to work out of an office, you’re welcome to join us in one of our product hubs in Düsseldorf, Munich, Novi Sad.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.instana.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate