Senior Product Manager
JOB FUNCTION Senior Product Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Barcelona, Catalonia,Barcelona, Catalonia
The Senior Product/Project Manager will join our PM team and lead a new mobile or web initiative we’re launching with one of our US-based clients. For this position, we’re seeking someone who’s successfully managed native mobile applications and also has e-commerce experience.
This position can be performed remotely or from our offices in Barcelona. Our working hours are 11am to 8pm BCN time. Only candidates who are based outside of the US will be considered for this role.
This role requires excellent writing and presentation skills in English. Ideally, you are a native English speaker or have spent many years working with a US, UK, or Canada-based company.
In this role, you will:
- Align with the client on key business goals and customer needs
- Partner with executive-level stakeholders and the development team to deliver the roadmap
- Own the evolution of the product from inception through launch and iteration
- Manage scope and trade-off discussions to achieve maximum business value within budget constraints
- Define and communicate detailed user stories and lead the team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions
- Collaborate with the UI/UX team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences
- Use analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of opportunity or improvement
- Lead stakeholder meetings and communicate regularly with the Whitespectre executive team on progress and the client relationship
We work on fast iteration cycles and tight deadlines using an agile/scrum methodology. Depending on your skillset and project portfolio you may be focussed on the native mobile app product or a complex web application.
We’re excited about candidates who are:
- Excellent collaborators and communicators. You consider the perspective and priorities of each stakeholder in advance when you communicate. You’re clear, specific, and engaging. You’re skilled at building trust and group alignment, even in tricky situations
- Excellent organizers; able to catch and juggle competing priorities while understanding the bigger project management picture to make yourself and your team successful.
- Self-directed and efficient. You take pride in your ability to prioritize and get things done.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about continuous improvement.
- Seeking a long-term, growth opportunity. While our work is fast-paced, we also work consistent hours and value stability. If you’re a ‘Digital Nomad’ and/or looking for something short-term, then we’re not the right fit for you.
- At least 3+ years in a Product Management role, working daily with a development team
- At least 1+ years of experience managing native mobile apps. Ideally, you have experience with both IOS and Android.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to craft strategy presentations as well as deliver updates for an executive audience.
- Experience using analytics platforms and enough experience with data analysis to know how to track KPIs and what questions to ask
Why is it good to work with us?
We know that big ideas and big results only happen when you have the right people, working together smartly – whether that’s across the room or across the globe. We make work fun and rewarding.
Because we work on cool projects. Sure, we can list the latest set of technologies that we use, but that is a given. What’s more interesting is how they are used – the design, the architecture, the approach to solving business problems. And we do that across multiple clients – each and everyone we’re excited to work with.
Because we believe in constant learning and exploring – whether that’s a new skill, a new role, or a new way of seeing. And because we’ve found that we learn the most when we take on new challenges as a team. We’re proud that people love working with us (and still have lives outside of work)
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.whitespectre.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate