Follow Up Boss
Senior Product Manager
JOB FUNCTION Senior Product Manager
COMPANY Follow Up Boss
- We’re a SaaS solution that accelerates sales for real estate teams
- We’re a self funded, profitable and growing company founded in 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric – we live it: https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
- Check out our video on how we work: https://www.followupboss.com/about/
- See the direct impact of your work and value you create for our business and customers.
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive salary, health/dental insurance, company meetups, various home office perks, and 20 days paid holiday
- You want to build a best in class SaaS product
- You’re independent, self-motivated and get results
- You’ve got the experience + skills and want to work remotely without the commute
- A successful track record in B2B SaaS product management (3+ years)
- Ability to write clear product specs and create wireframes
- Passion for delivering value to the customer, maximizing their success.
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
- Self motivated and proactive mindset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- You’ll be the product leader across our web and mobile apps ensuring we are delivering a best of breed solution for our customers.
- Work directly with our engineering teams and designer to take new features and improvements from ideas all the way through to implementation and success.
- Translating/prioritizing customer and business needs into actionable projects for engineering and manage product requests.
- Contribute to product vision by developing a deep understanding of our customers and how we can help them achieve success.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to maximize the impact and success of feature releases, improvements and bug fixes.
- Assist companies building upon our open API with planning and building valuable integrations.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://grnh.se/795355f81
You may also be interested in these jobs below