Senior Product Marketing Manager
JOB FUNCTION Senior Product Marketing Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:Boston, MA,North America
- Go-to-market strategy: Lead our product go-to-market strategy for new product features, and drive ongoing education to our target market.
- Strategic positioning and messaging: Leverage customer insights, competitive intelligence, and market research to strategically position, package, price and differentiate Appsembler’s product offering.
- Cross-team leadership: Partner with the Executive team and the Product team to influence the product roadmap, prioritize which new products and features should go to market, analyze customer and market data, and drive measurable user engagement.
- Drive market awareness and education: Lead and execute multi-channel product and feature launches from conception through to post-launch measurement and reporting.
- Understand the market: Develop and hone a deep understanding of our industry – competitors, emerging solutions, and trends – to become a subject matter expert and position us to win.
- Sales enablement: Work closely with Product, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales to drive the development of marketing materials to support ambitious sales targets.
- 4-6+ years product marketing experience in the B2B technology space (SaaS or LMS experience is a plus).
- Experience bringing a technical product to market. CS degree not necessary, but you are comfortable with speaking about topics such as APIs.
- Strong analytical skills. You enjoy synthesizing data, discerning user insights, and developing market research.
- Impeccable writing and presentation skills, with the ability to craft value-based and feature-focused messaging.
- Strong ability to manage expectations, opinions, and feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- A willingness to operate at both highly strategic and very tactical levels.
- Experience with leveraging product analytics tools (e.g. MixPanel).
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup.
- Work that is meaningful, impactful, and very interesting
- 100% remote
- A collaborative atmosphere with a tight-knit and supportive team
- 401K plan
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Stock options depending on experience
- Liberal vacation policy
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://appsembler.com/about/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below