Senior React Developer
JOB FUNCTION Senior React Developer
LOCATION Headquarters:Salt Lake City, UT,USA
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have 2+ years of professional experience with React.
- Have experience with TypeScript. Our primary goal with TypeScript is preventing runtime bugs and errors.
- Has used a GraphQL API extensively. We use Apollo to communicate with AWS AppSync for all remote calls.
- Understands component composability and is comfortable creating infrastructure components that are fully portable.
- Always uses the right tool for the job and doesn’t try to reinvent the wheel.
- Nice to have but not required: Experience with Material UI, Webpack, and Babel
- Be a leader. We don’t like to hold hands, we like people to tell us what should be happening. We are looking for someone obsessive about quality and pace. We are a small startup and need to move fast. We are learning a lot every day and our best chance of further success is build and react fast
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance paid for you and your family
- Stock options
- A fun workplace where you can be creative and work on hard problems!
If you feel like you meet the requirements above, we want to hear from you! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and either attach your resume or link to it. Please write us a paragraph or two with a bit about yourself. We would love to hear which of the above requirements you feel apply to you.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://everyonesocial.com/employee-engagement/
You may also be interested in these jobs below