Senior Ruby Developer (Rails and non-Rails)
JOB FUNCTION Senior Ruby Developer (Rails and non-Rails)
COMPANY Action Verb
LOCATION Headquarters:Las Vegas, NV,USA
For This Role, We Want To See This Track Record of Results:
- History developing and supporting actual Ruby-on-Rails applications that have seen production usage with a large userbase.
- At least 5 years of applicable experience.
- Participation in open source Ruby gem projects, including ideally being the maintainer for a Gem that sees large usage in the community.
- Strong Computer Science background and understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Complete understanding of how to write secure code and an awareness of common web application security vulnerabilities.
- Appreciation for testing and the ability to write specs using RSpec.
Bonus points for making contributions to major open source projects.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://actionverb.com/job-ads/infrastructure
You may also be interested in these jobs below