Senior Security Consultant-IAM Sailpoint
JOB FUNCTION Senior Security Consultant-IAM Sailpoint
COMPANY Optiv Security
LOCATION Headquarters:Denver, CO, USA,Denver, CO, USA
At Optiv, we re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry. Senior Security Consultants at Optiv are intended to be skilled technical and consultative resources expected to be strong in both technical and soft skills. This person filling this position will be expected to successfully participate and lead SailPoint deployment projects in a billable capacity and provide thought leadership internally while helping to consistently improve the SailPoint COE (knowledge base).
• A minimum of 3 years’ current SailPoint implementation experience.
• Experience deploying SailPoint IdentityIQ in complex and diverse customer environments on multiple types of application servers and operating systems, preferably including Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM Websphere, Windows, and Linux.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of Information Security, Identity & Access Management (IAM), and SailPoint technologies.
• Proven IAM experience. • Experience working with multiple IAM-related technologies, such as Active Directory, LDAP, HRMS, DBMS, and SaaS applications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical details in a clear, understandable manner to multiple levels of an organization.
• Customer-focused with a strong interest in client satisfaction. • Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related area of study; or 8 or more years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred Experience:
• Designing SailPoint deployment architectures. • Participating in capacity planning and hardware specification recommendations efforts. Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform confidently and authoritatively in the role of SailPoint Consultant on all SailPoint-related technologies from a deployment perspective.
• Act as lead or supporting deployment engineer on SailPoint deployment projects.
• Provide SailPoint-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities.
• Perform the following SailPoint deployment related activities on projects (including but not limited to):
• Ensure requirements gathered, processes defined, and use cases documented are implemented in an out of the box configuration vs. customization as much as possible
• Participate in all SailPoint deployment activities connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third party system integration
• Participate in and/or Lead User Acceptance Testing bug-related re-engineering efforts
• Design, implement, and educate on SailPoint build processes, code migration, and source control use
• Provide knowledge transfer and post production support activities, as necessary
• All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.optiv.com/join-optiv-team
You may also be interested in these jobs below