Senior Software Development Engineer – Platform
JOB FUNCTION Senior Software Development Engineer – Platform
LOCATION Headquarters:Menlo Park, CA,Menlo Park, CA
Are you a team player? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working on challenging problems?
- Understand the platform’s implementation, and the design choices made in arriving at the implementation.
- Design, implement and test features in the Maana platform and assist with creating supporting documentation.
- Work with QA and other stakeholders to ensure features integrate with other platform components.
- Acquire new information as needed for proper implementation of features, including learning new libraries, programming languages, APIs, and programming techniques.
- Mentor engineers and help improve overall team technical capability.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- NoSQL databases, such as key/value stores and graph databases.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant Engineering discipline.
- 8+ years professional experience in software development, including significant experience with back-end development.
- Experience with at least two of: micro-services, containerization, cloud computing, and distributed systems.
- Computer Science fundamentals and their application in developing software.
- Demonstrated proficiency with C++, or with data store implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (verbal & written).
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.maana.io/resources/
You may also be interested in these jobs below