Senior Software Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Senior Software Engineer
COMPANY Mixmax, Inc.
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco CA,USA
- You’re working with us full-time (40hrs/week)
- You can overlap with San Francisco 10am – 7pm time by at least 4 hours, 4 days a week.
- You’ve worked with another company full-time remote before
- We also strongly prefer that you’ve made open source contributions before
What will I be working on?
- Significant experience building web applications that have shipped
- You enjoy writing well-tested, well-organized code
- Scale our backend service to send many millions of messages a day
- Architect the next generation of the Mixmax API: supporting rich communications apps that work on a broad spectrum of clients.
- Maintain an elastic distributed infrastructure built on top of AWS
- Build large scale data processing pipelines for indexing content
- Continuously find opportunities to improve performance, and increase reliability & quality
What are you looking for in a team member?
- Focus on project goals, not just writing code.
- Iterate until customers love what you’ve built, and pay for it.
- Have a hacker mindset and master the fine art of balancing time, features, and quality of code. You know when to unit test and when to “just ship it”.
- Strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding technical abilities.
- Love to experiment with new technology and share knowledge with the team.
- Represent the team and product at conferences.
What’s it like to work at Mixmax?
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://mixmax.com/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below