Senior Software Engineer (Back-End)
JOB FUNCTION Senior Software Engineer (Back-End)
LOCATION Headquarters:Iowa City, IA,U.S.A.
join Team Meta! We are looking for an ASP.NET/C# Web Application Developer who wants to join a small, productive team of developers. A qualified candidate will have demonstrated experience in designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using ASP.NET and C# with an PostgreSQL backend. We encounter complex problems that require creative solutions, so the more skills that can be brought to the table, the better. This is a remote-friendly role (within the continental USA).
Our Meta team members are committed to innovation, flexibility, and collaboration. We rely on a functional organization format where managers are responsible for particular company functions while also working as team players to support other functions. We strive to continually improve our products and services with convenience, security, and reliability for the customer as our key goals. Our team members are expected to be versatile, flexible, energetic team players.
At MetaCommunications, we make the productivity and workflow management solutions trusted by the world’s top marketing teams to deliver amazing creative work. We’re driving to innovate and we’re always looking for talented, enthusiastic new colleagues to help us change the way marketers work. Headquartered in vibrant Iowa City, IA, our customers include brands such as Ralph Lauren, T.J. Maxx, Mercedes-Benz and Pfizer.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Meta team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven and support flexible schedules when needed.
If you join our team, you will:
- Responsible for design and development of new products and enhancements to existing applications in ASP.NET/C#.
- Collaborate with the Support team – offering rotating assistance, which is responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes, and optimizing production applications.
- Utilize your broad experience in all stages of the software development lifecycle, as you will be involved in design, scoping, building development plans, development, and deployment preparation.
- Comfortable and experienced using & operating in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
Need to have:
- At least 5 years of software development experience building web applications or SaaS solutions with ASP.NET using C# and MVC
- .NET Core 2.*, .NET Core Identity.
- Proven experience working with a Commercial SaaS Product.
- SQL Programming (TSQL, Stored Procedures, Database Design), MS SQL Server / PostgreSQL.
- Experience with JSON / XML, JWT.
- Web services experience specifically Web Api.
- Micro-services architecture.
- Source control software usage, Git / GitFlow.
- Ability to work with teammates to translate requirements into tangible, best-fit, high-performance solutions.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize tasks, set goals, and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and good self-QA methodologies.
- Comfort in a team setting with an active interchange of ideas.
- Enthusiasm, good attitude, ingenuity, and care for teammates and customers alike.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- ORM: LLBLGen, Entity Framework;
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Ability to quickly absorb and utilize new concepts;
- Continuous Integration / Dev Ops;
- Docker / Kubernetes;
- Kafka / Debezium.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.workgroups.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate