Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
JOB FUNCTION Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
LOCATION Headquarters:Iowa City, Iowa, IA
Our Technology Stack:
- React / Redux.
- JSON Schema / JSON Rules Engine / JSON Schema Forms.
- ES 6 Decorators, Async/ Await.
- Material UI, Bootstrap, Foundation, Styled Components.
- Docker / Kubernetes / Kafka / Elasticsearch.
Join our team and you will:
- Work with a high-performing team to deliver solutions for some of the world’s top brands
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance
- Grow in your knowledge of business processes as you see how some of the world’s top brands operate their creative and marketing team
Need to have:
- 2+ years of experience with software development
- 1+ years of experience with React.js and Redux
- Experience with Agile development methods, including TDD, CI, or automated testing
- Git, Gitflow, d Experience using a version control system, such as git, mercurial, perforce
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with CSS pre–processor, including LESS or SASS
- Experience with server-side technologies-Node.js, .Net Core
- Experience with issue tracking and change control tools, Team Services, YouTrack, or Jira
- Experience with building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with relational database systems, including PostgreSQL, SQL Server, or MySQL
- Experience with technical document writing
- Knowledge of IaaS Cloud hosting solutions, including AWS or Azure
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Experience with relational databases and T-SQL
- Experience working with a team of developers on software application
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO, including both maternal and paternal paid time off
- Optimal workspace in the heart of downtown Iowa City
- $20/month local gym membership within walking distance
- Flexible work environment
- Ability to work directly with our customers, many of whom are Fortune 500 companies.
- Opportunity to see the software through the customer lens.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We collaborate to identify solutions to problems.
- We challenge each other to be better.
- Continuous learners.
- A great mix of cultures and backgrounds.
- We hang out outside of work hours.
- Talented colleagues who want to solve customer issues using an innovative technology.
- People and talent-oriented leadership.
- Exciting technology.
- Environment allows you to quickly learn how software is developed, deployed and maintained.
- Fast-paced environment with new challenges at every turn.
- Opportunities to learn and grow into new roles.
- Dramatically improve the work experience for our customers.
- Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Iowa City, only steps from the best eateries.
- Great view of the Ped Mall.
- Natural light everywhere!
- Farmer’s Market Wednesday.
- Inside bike racks
- Free downtown parking
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.workgroups.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below