Senior Software Engineer, Python
JOB FUNCTION Senior Software Engineer, Python
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,North America
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will spend the majority of your time pairing with other engineers to help them improve their engineering practices.
- Bring your Python engineering skills in an advisory manner to help others improve the quality of their engineering solutions.
- Build reusable Python frameworks to establish and encourage best practices through code.
- Spearhead, plan, and carry out the implementation of Python solutions while managing your own time.
What we’re looking for:
- You have strong opinions loosely held.
- Clear communicator, passionate about engineering and teaching others.
- 8+ years of professional experience engineering production solutions with Python.
- Fluency in Python and SQL, PySpark is a nice to have.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Clear understanding of the benefit of testing and when to use it.
- Astute ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver functional solutions.
- Working knowledge of Unix, Git, and AWS tooling.
- B.S. in Computer Science is a nice to have but we love professional experience even more than a degree.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://workat.doximity.com/positions/
You may also be interested in these jobs below