Senior Systems Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Senior Systems Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Los Angeles,USA
- Has a love for learning.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative environment, enjoys the chance to pair with their peers, and gives and receives well-crafted feedback.
- Working knowledge with automation, containers, configuration management, CI/CD, and cloud-native architectures.
- Proficient at understanding tradeoffs between technical options as well as the prioritization of work.
- Has supported the entire lifecycle of one or more services from planning to decommissioning.
- In-depth knowledge and experience managing web applications.
- Has five plus years experience supporting high-volume customer-facing services.
- Proficiency with one or more languages (e.g., Ruby, Go, Python).
- Extensive Linux experience and proficiency with the shell (i.e., bash, zsh, sed, awk).
- Solutions integration bridging applications and infrastructure systems
- Experience with application, services, and network security for cloud and Linux environments.
- Positive track record of establishing, recommending and implementing tools, technology, and processes for large initiatives.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://nationbuilder.com/jobs
You may also be interested in these jobs below