Senior UI Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Senior UI Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Kansas City,North America
- Able to use modern tools, preprocessors, and frameworks to build rich, beautiful user experiences.
- Able to implement UI that responds to different devices, layouts, and feature sets.
- Experienced in gradual refactoring of existing code bases for modularity and extendability.
- Knows how to create data models for applications that are maintainable and perform well under load.
- Deep experience building native experiences for either iOS or Android.
- Able to build native-like experiences in web views.
- Understands which approach (native, web, or a mix) is best suited for various circumstances and is able to execute the selected approach.
- Draws on direct experience in complex systems to inform design in new systems.
- Designs and architecture reflect a deep understanding of networks, databases, file systems, and algorithms when creating production applications.
- Designs reflect values of fast feedback, waste reductions, and experimentation when building prototype/validation applications.
- Seeks constructive design criticism from others.
- Uses test driven development for design discovery in addition to ensuring correctness.
- Demonstrates an appropriate amount of testing in all code written.
- Uses continuous integration testing a continuous delivery practices.
- Recognizes the difference between a healthy and unhealthy process.
- Verifies that user stories are well specified.
- Works professionally to continuously improve team function.
- Pragmatically balances leading the team to better ways of working with constraints that exist within the organization.
- Able to use established patterns to produce innovative solutions for web, mobile web, and native apps.
- Able (maybe even eager?) to create simple animations.
- Can work effectively at an application level.
- Bonus: Ability to work at a system/ecosystem level (e.g., creating integrated/consistent interactions at a brand-level or across a suite of applications)
- Able to break a single complex project into phases and/or iterations.
- Proactively communicates project updates to stakeholders.
- Conversant regarding design and/or business issues
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.zaarly.com/jobs
You may also be interested in these jobs below