Cvedia PTE. LTD.
Senior Unity3d/Shaders Developer -Remote- Europe Time Zone
JOB FUNCTION Senior Unity3d/Shaders Developer -Remote- Europe Time Zone
COMPANY Cvedia PTE. LTD.
WEBSITE Cvedia PTE. LTD
- Translate design specification into functional features
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with shaders, 3D concepts,rendering pipeline, scripting, textures
- Experience with HLSL
- Experience with compute and geometry shaders
- Experience with CUDA is a plus
- Experience with rendering debug tools, such as Frame debugger, RenderDoc, Pix and NSight
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving 3D standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, such as PlasticSCM
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Due to time zone difficulties Only applications that are based in Europe will be processed.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
- Please send your applications to jobs at cvedia dot com
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via Cvedia PTE. LTD
You may also be interested in these jobs below