Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
JOB FUNCTION Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
LOCATION Headquarters:Miami, Fl,Miami, Fl
- Discover and resolve UX challenges
- Refactor UX to accommodate a growing product and leave margin for unexpected growth
- Put together a strategy to operationalize user sensing (surveys, interviews, hot-feedback etc.)
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design – via wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user stories
- Define an analytics strategy (using Google Analytics or similar) to better track behavior and to support ongoing performance optimization through UX improvements.
Proven Abilities Required
- Ability to simplify complex interactions into intuitive user experiences and to clearly communicate how individual journeys align/don’t align to each user persona and the business’ goals.
- Ability to use participatory design activities (e.g. paper prototype co-creation, card sorting) to understand vision, business model and assumptions and tacit knowledge about user needs and behaviors
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (i.e. Adobe CC, OmniGraffle, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq), hand drawing and visual communication, time-based and interactive prototyping tools (Hype, Adobe Edge, Keynote)
- Goes beyond merely presenting designs, explains the story of the rationale (preferably evidence based) and benefit of design ideas.
- Ability to organize the creation of reusable components and the ability to organize and structure a component library.
- Very superior oral and written english communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Above market compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- Unlimited flexible time off policy
- Full medical
How to Apply
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in these jobs below