Senior Web Developer
JOB FUNCTION Senior Web Developer
COMPANY Reaktiv Studios
LOCATION Headquarters:Temecula, CA,USA
Reaktiv is actively searching for a Web or Senior Web Developer to join our remote team. Does this sound like you?
- You’re dedicated to developing your skills as part of a highly collaborative team
- You’re committed to building, maintaining, supporting, and refactoring web sites and content management systems (with a focus on WordPress)
- You love participating in positive and collaborative peer code reviews
- You are comfortable with the communication tools and skills required to work effectively with a distributed team (like Slack, Asana, and Zoom. Patience and understanding go a long way too)
- You are familiar with automated deployment workflows and Git or similar version control tools
Senior candidates should also have the following:
- You embrace your curious nature by approaching new and complex problems with gusto, and continuously seek out opportunities to grow
- You are kind, patient and respectful in your communication with clients and comfortable guiding them to their desired result
- You strive to improve and document the team’s workflow and processes
- You excel at auditing sites for performance, security and future maintainability as well as providing recommendations for improvement
What is it like to work at Reaktiv?
We’re a close-knit, fully distributed team who enjoy the challenge of solving hard problems together with clients like Atlassian, Cornell University, Harvard Business School, The New York Times Company, Tribune Media, and Wirecutter. We’re also one of the few WordPress.com VIP agency partners in the world.
We are a 100% remote company where each employee works from home or a co-working space. Even though we’re far away, we’re in contact throughout the day in Slack, Asana and Zoom.
We encourage continual education through weekly lunch and learns and taking courses to keep us ahead of the latest advancements. Our team also enjoys getting out from behind their desks and attending WordCamps and conferences across the country. We’re frequent WordCamp speakers and core contributors.
While we may work hard Monday through Friday we prioritize a healthy work-life balance. Our off hours are reserved for practicing trapeze, playing guitar, and spending time with our families.
We’re proud to offer a generous compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with employer match
- Open PTO policy
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedule
- Equipment budget
- Conference and continued education budget
- Annual team retreats
Ready to apply?
U.S. citizenship required, and please, no recruiters.
Please fill out the form and provide a link in your cover letter to two work samples, along with a description of each and why it demonstrates your expertise.
Reaktiv is committed to equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion
Reaktiv Studios, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another.
If you have a disability, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the application and interview process more comfortable and accessible for you
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://reaktivstudios.com/jobs/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate