JOB FUNCTION SEO Manager
LOCATION Headquarters:North America,North America
You love all things organic search. You love technical SEO, content, analytics and attribution, website architecture, voice search, structured data, and site migrations. You enjoy working in an agile, remote environment, while collaborating with key people across the business. And you have experience working with top SaaS or B2B websites. If this describes you, then we want to talk with you.
As an SEO Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 200,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team’s work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has managed multiple high-traffic sites with complementary goals
- Has identified opportunities for domestic and international organic growth and developed the right strategy to drive success
- Is passionate about optimizing the conversion funnel — every single day
- Is driven by data analysis and appreciates the value of a strong brand
- Has significant experience conducting A/B testing, website auditing, and using other marketing analytics tools
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “get it done” attitude and radiates team spirit
- Understands that you cannot improve what you do not measure
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.aha.io/company/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
React + Ruby on Rails Engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
React.js and ruby on rails engineer
May. 21st | Aha!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
May. 21st | Articulate