Site Reliability Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Site Reliability Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Los Angeles, CA - Remote,Remote
- Has a love of learning.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative environment, enjoys the chance to pair with their peers, and gives and receives well crafted feedback.
- Proficiency with one or more languages (Ruby, Go, Python).
- Working familiarity with provisioning, automation, and configuration management solutions (terraform, puppet)
- Operational experience with public cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Have at least five years experience supporting high-volume customer facing services.
- Experience supporting and managing Docker containers from local development to production.
- Knowledge of relational databases (Postgres) and NoSQL systems (MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis).
- Extensive Linux experience and proficiency with the shell (bash, zsh, sed, awk), and networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, NTP, DNS, TLS).
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://nationbuilder.com/jobs
You may also be interested in these jobs below