Site Reliability Engineer
JOB FUNCTION Site Reliability Engineer
LOCATION Headquarters:Boulder, CO,USA
What you’ll be doing
Some things that are pretty important to us:
- Strong experience deploying and managing Kubernetes applications.
- Strong experience taking any application and running it on Kubernetes.
- Experience with Terraform or similar infrastructure-as-code tools.
- Knowledgeable working with Cloud platforms like Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience working with distributed systems.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and monitoring resource and application metrics.
- Building Docker containers for frontend and backend applications.
- Experience working as part of a remote team in a self-directed way.
- Join an on-call rotation for off-hours incident response. Not all the time, but sometimes.
- Flexibility, teamwork, empathy, mentorship, sense of humor and the willingness to do what’s necessary to help a small company grow.
Other things that would be nice to have:
- Experience with cloud/distributed data stores.
- Familiar with using Helm to manage Kubernetes applications.
- Experience automating CI/CD pipelines.
- Stanley Cup tickets for all your co-workers (hey, we can dream).
- Be a TeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about).
- Be a parent, coach or participant in a recreational sport
- Be a TeamSnap user (sign up for a free trial to see what we’re about)
- Ability to talk to animals, Doctor Doolittle-style
- Work on a product that people use and love
- While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market
- We have a proven revenue model, an experienced executive team, solid funding, and a strong strategic plan
- We have fantastic benefits, and you’ll have a stake in the company
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- Education reimbursement up to $1,500/yr
- Wellness stipend of $50/mo
- Up to $300/yr to donate to charitable causes
- Free TeamSnap service for your family and friends
- Free TeamSnap swag.
- Flexible PTO and vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusion
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.teamsnap.com/company/careers
You may also be interested in these jobs below