Social Media, Content Editor
JOB FUNCTION Social Media, Content Editor
LOCATION Headquarters:San Francisco, CA,USA
vidIQ helps YouTube creators and brands get more views and save time. With over 750k active weekly users, we are the #1 Chrome Extension for YouTube creators. Customers include Red Bull, Buzzfeed, PBS, TMZ, BBC and thousands of the largest YouTube creators. We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Scott Banister and Mark Cuban. vidIQ is profitable with a fully remote team over 15 employees and growing.
We are looking for a content creator/editor with some social media experience. In this role, you will work with the team to write SEO based blog posts and develop social media posts for many platforms including: Blog, web pages, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin and more. Experience with YouTube
- Write and post 2-4 blogs per week.
- Create emails for marketing and sales.
- Work with the marketing team to manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin channels and help grow their audiences.
- Create and maintain the social media calendar.
- Maintain and develop brand voice through platform specific copy.
- Develop ideas for social content.
- Stay on top of social media trends and algorithm changes.
- Engage in daily brand-related social conversations with followers across social platforms.
- Take 10-20 second clips from videos, adding subtitles and making them FB, Twitter, Instagram format friendly to post.
- Answer 50-200 comments a day on all social platforms.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://careers.vidiq.com/
You may also be interested in these jobs below
Customer Support/Success Lead
May. 23rd | Kumu
Paid Search Specialist (EMEA)
May. 23rd | Hotjar
Social Media Growth Hacker
May. 23rd | Loom Network
May. 17th | BeerMenus.com
May. 13th | Toggl