JOB FUNCTION Software Engineer
COMPANY ReCharge Payments
LOCATION Headquarters:Los Angeles, CA,North America
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge.
- You’ll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Work with a team of backend engineers to write scalable and maintainable code (python).
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and front end development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- 5+ years of backend development experience (python, ruby or nodejs) in a production environment
- A strong communicator that can contribute to shaping the culture of the dev team
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- Experience with Flask, Jinja (or liquid)
- An advocate for robust testing
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://boards.greenhouse.io/recharge/jobs/4092714002
You may also be interested in these jobs below