JOB FUNCTION Software Engineer
COMPANY ReCharge Payments
LOCATION Headquarters:Santa Monica, CA,North America
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Write code focused on scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.
- Collaborate with design, product and engineering teams across the company to build new features or update existing ones at scale.
- Implement new technologies to solve ReCharge’s technical challenges as they arise.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Work with engineering and product managers to understand roadmap priorities.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 4-8 years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments
- Knowledge of two or more languages: Python, Go, Java, Nodejs, Ruby
- Proficient with Python, Flask, Jinja (or liquid) and collaborative tools like Git
- A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Self driven; a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Strong computer science fundamentals – data structures and algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://boards.greenhouse.io/recharge/jobs/4092714002
You may also be interested in these jobs below