JOB FUNCTION Software Engineer
COMPANY FlyData Inc.
LOCATION Headquarters:Sunnyvale, CA,California
- Write, read, review, and maintain a primarily Ruby codebase.
- Write, read, review, and maintain a robust React, HTML, CSS frontend.
- Play a critical role in all architecture, coding, testing, and deployment decisions. Help our systems scale while architecting and implementing new features
- Assume broad responsibilities over deliverables in a timely manner
- Maintain thoughtful communication leadership within and outside immediate Development team.
- Being a part of FlyData’s support rotation, respond to customer requests and system alerts
- Investigate and solve issues
- Communicate with customers (They have usually engineering background)
- Escalate an issue to Customer Success Manager when necessary
- 3 years demonstrable experience developing software, either within a company or in publicly sourced projects.
- 2 years experience writing and deploying web applications in Ruby
- Experience taking requirements from designers, product managers, and customer support teams.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and CI/CD
- Technology Startup experience required (SaaS is preferred)
- Experience building scalable systems on a cloud infrastructure provider such as AWS, GC, Azure, etc.
- Must be located in the US and a US Citizen or right to work in the US. PST/MST/CST time zone is preferred.
- Ability to negotiate amongst parties with different perspectives and concerns.
- Ability to communicate personal and professional needs and boundaries
- Ability to listen, understand, and appropriate responses to your coworkers.
- Have a growth mindset.
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.flydata.com/resources/
You may also be interested in these jobs below