The Predictive Index
JOB FUNCTION Software Engineer
COMPANY The Predictive Index
LOCATION Headquarters:Westwood, MA,North America
- Developing SaaS software, databases, and APIs
- Supporting development & launch of new software
- Partnering closely with Product and other teams to anticipate user needs
- Participating actively, and leading, conversations about software and database design
- Strong track record in Computer Science and/or developing software applications.
- Master of C# and the Microsoft Stack
- Experience with some of all of the following: SaaS, Azure/AWS, Agile process, continuous deployment, database design, software architecture
- Fluency with a wide variety of languages – more than what your favorite language is, we’re interested in why it’s exciting to you
- Entrepreneurial spirit – we expect all our engineers to provide leadership, and to push for our web applications and software to get better, cleaner, and more user-friendly by the day
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard – we hope you do too!
Apply for this Position
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of In Marketing We Trust, then apply via https://www.predictiveindex.com/about/careers/
You may also be interested in these jobs below